Saturday 1 April 2017

Nike Air Huarache - Stronghold Comfort

My first memory of Nike Air Huarache is from a very young age, perhaps a bit too early to be obsessed with sneakers, their technology and functions. By clearly sticking out in their design and ways to deal with necessities for functional sneakers - they made a strong impact on me. To say the least. Given te age of a kid, I was not really in a position to convince my parents to get them for me at the time. 

"When putting them on and taking a few steps, there was nothing to think about, a no brainer, they were not to come off my feet that day."
However, and luckily they came back and made a reappearance a few years later and I was finally able to get my hands on them and wear them myself. The visual and material experience was the same as I had remembered them, but I had not put them on before. Getting heavier as getting older i could now start to distinguish cushioning systems and getting a more refined sense of comfort. When putting them on and taking a few steps, there was nothing to think about, a no brainer, they were not to come off my feet that day.
"My first Nike Air Huaraches i wore from they were fresh out of the box untill there was nothing left of them."
My first Nike Air Huaraches i wore from they were fresh out of the box untill there was nothing left of them. Unfortunetly they were not longer available in stores. Once again I had to wait for them.
A few years later, I started to shape a sneaker collection myself and the Nike Air Huararche was on top of my list, luckily they appeared again. However, this time I made sure to not run through, or running out of Huaraches for a very long time ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment